Rapid Transit Tank Bag---buy one, get one free!!

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Hey y'all----

I just wanted to pass this on to you on an email that I got from NewEnough.com...

They have these Rapid Transit S-4 bags on CLOSEOUT for $12---- and you get ANOTHER S-5 (lower profile) bag for free!! I am sure these aren't top of the line but if you need a basic tank bag and don't want to spend too much, I thought this was a great deal in two bags for roughly $20 shipping and all!!
Sorry I couldn't get the pic of the bags to post up but just go to their website and look under the apparel and luggage section and you'll see them on the front:

(from the email I got):

Buy One, Get One Free!

At a closeout price of $12, the Rapid Transit S-4 (shown to the right) and S-5 tank bags should be sold out; but we still have inventory. So from now through the end of July, or until we sell out (whichever comes first) when you purchase an S-4 you will receive an S-5 Free!

Just wanted to pass on a good deal--- I just ordered mine:thumbsup:

i just ordered ill let you guys know with pics once i get them and if they send me second bag as promised

Great find :beerchug: Also found they have some Nelson Rigg Premier Motorcycle Covers on sale, $30 :cool:

I have both bags. The suction cup mounts don't hold very good. I replaced the cups with magnets and they are much better now. The small bag is great for a camera, cell phone and a few other small items.

Just ordered mine, Hopefully they will work with my tank bra.

VFR, what type of magnets did you get to replace the suction cups?

Just ordered mine, Hopefully they will work with my tank bra.

VFR, what type of magnets did you get to replace the suction cups?

I just picked up 4 rare earth magnets from Princess Auto. Not sure where you would get them in the US.

well they do suggest you have a CLEAN tank... or mabey you need to apply more :p to them lol

Ordered.

But it didn't show both in the check-out but did show on the site that it was buy one, get the other. Is this what everyone else saw as well? A single bag in the checkout screen.

Should I call them? lol

Hey guys, just to follow up on my order... I emailed them yesterday---had the same question as you HT_USMC>.. I didn't see anything mentioned in my shipment BUT my S-4 bag----

They emailed me back promptly and said that the S-5 bag IS INCLUDED in the shipment even though it isn't mentioned :thumbsup:

They have ALWAYS got my orders spot-on so after that conversation by email I know we'll all be good-to-go!! I am going to change to the magnets also most likely...seems it will be a little easier that way...heck, $12 for both and I will work with that:beerchug:

COOL:thumbsup:--- I thought for roughly $20 shipping and all even if they don't last very long it's worth that for two bags:beerchug:

I called them and got the same information.

I also received them already - took them a whopping 24 hours from the time the order was placed for the bags to land on my stoop. I'll do business with them again!

Thanks for the heads on these - pretty decent quality and the price can't be beat! :beerchug:

Well, excellent price and got mine today!! :woot:
Looks like it will work perfect for carring small stuff like wallet and phone.

WTG NewEnough!!! :thumbsup:

i got mine about a week ago... exactly as described...i got both bags..i found the suction cups hold well...matter of fact either im dumb about how to remove them or what cuase i ripped one off today :cussing:

Back