Raoring Toyz Extensions??

screamin kanji

Donating Member
Registered
I am considering stretchin my baby(Eleanor). Asked a buddy which extensions he has on his Gixxer,he said Roaring Toyz. I've viewed these online and I cant wrapmy mind around how strong these are. Will they keep from twisting, or snapping-off with the power these Busas are pushing. Also should I buy the kit(chain,extensions, brake line)??

Depends on what you do with the bike. If you drag all the time, or a lot, you might just want to consider an aftermarket swingarm, specially if you plan on lower the bike a lot.

But if your doing it for the looks, and to eliminate power wheelies theyre ok. Just make sure you check the bolts often. Or another route is to just have them welded on to your stock arm.

Id get the kit, easier and likely cheaper than peiceing it together. Extensions still worry me, but ive yet to hear of them failing. Like Murderedout said, check em often and enjoy.

Roaring Toys does make some nice stuff. though i would prefer a swingarm, their extentions seem to hold up well, at least ive never heard a bad word about them.

thank you for your input. I believe I am going to order them. Now I just hafta see about the undertail. Am I forgetting anything? new post.

Friend of mine keeps having his adjustment bolt twist on his stock Busa with RT extensions. Not sure what is causing it? They do send out replacements:thumbsup:

I have BallZ's on my 05...yet to test...will let you know in a couple of weeks. I am not too happy with the powder coat of the BallZ...seems too thick and flakes off when bumped with axle.

my .02

I have Ball Zs on mine in raw. Im very happy with them and fit was perfect and nice quality. Give Josh a call- he can make you a whole kit.

thank you for your input. I believe I am going to order them. Now I just hafta see about the undertail. Am I forgetting anything? new post.

Do ya ride with a passenger? Extending it will put the tail in the air if ya don't lower it with lowering links, but if ya lower it and ride with a passenger, it may rub. Heavy duty spring will fix that for ya.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

GOT MINE ON EBAY KIT $300 , ALSO GOT THE ADJUSTABLE LINKS AND GOT SUSPENSION AS STIFF AS IT COULD BE NO PASSENGER BECAUSE IT WILL RUB !
B4.jpg

Back