Random thought but considering it.

I completely understand your funk about the local area where you are living. I lived in Palm Beach County for 25 years and the local area sucks for riding. I commuted as often as possible and for the last seven years it was a daily commute to Jupiter/Donald Ross Rd. from Lantana Rd. I still enjoyed riding though. My thoughts are to get out away from the congestion more. A two hour ride is not much distance....what's that? To the Shell station in Loxahatchee? I used to ride with the Southern Cruisers Riding Club, still a member. They ride every week-end, usually a ride during a week night too. I really liked the aspect of a controlled ride with experienced riders. Believe me, they are not all old farts, lots of sport bikes and sport tourers too. I've ridden with the group you mentioned and realize why they have fatalities frequently. Not my type of riding style in congested metropolitan areas. Anyway, look into the SCRC group, family friendly, nice bunch of guys/gals.

Home

I totally respect the decision to sell. It's times in life we have to make decisions, the best decision isn't always the easiest. If finances aren't a big deal maybe prep Blanca for long term storage. If you do sell you can always buy another bike later when you're in a position or location where it makes sense. We all have our reasons for riding or not riding, I'm not here to question anyone or their decisions.

A track bike is a good idea though! :beerchug:

Back