Random stuff for sale (non-motorcyle)

jay21112

Registered
First, moderators, I have no idea where to put this. It's not motorcycle related so I didn't want to put it in the classifieds. Feel free to put it where it belongs...Thanks.

Alright guys, I have some things lying around my house that I don't want anymore. Some of these things are still in new in their packages! I just have no use for them, plus the extra money would be nice.

I'm putting it all on ebay, but before I do I figured I would let my busa buddies have a crack at em'. Below is the item and what I hoped to get off ebay for them. I'll sell them to you guys cheaper because I feel safer selling them to someone on this board rather than ebay. To keep things secure for both of us I prefer paypal as payments but if you have to write a check or something I have to wait until it clears to ship out the item. Pictures are available for those who are interested.

And here goes:

For your car:
Eurolite windshield wiper Green LEDs (new) $10
Toucan Eurolite Windshield washer Green LEDs (new) $10
APC headlight illuminators Green LEDs (new) $10
APC Green glo pedals for manual transmission (new) $10
APC Green glo foot pad mat (new) $10
APC Green glo foot pad mat (new) $10
Quest lighted afterburner exhaust tip Chrome w/ green LED (new) $10
Quest lighted afterburner exhaust tip Chrome w/ green LED (new) $10
Green Tire flyes set of 4 (used) $4
Subwoofer box made specifically for the trunk of a 3000GT/Dodge stealth. (used) Comes with 2 12" MTX speakers (200 Watts each) Original cost was $450, I was hoping to get $100 but this piece is highly negotiable.

Kitchen stuff:
George Foreman grill (used) $15
Hamilton Beach grill (used) $15
Oak rolling top bread box (used) $15
Crockpot (used) $15

Funstuff:
Smoke machine with extra bottle of liquid smoke (used) $25
Laser light that responds to sound with converter (used) $15
Aura interactor virtual reality gameware (it's a vest that can be plugged into any video game system, cd player, or tv...etc... It transmits sound into vibration kind of like the dualshock controller on your plastation 2.) (used) $20
Air hockey table with blacklight and glow in the dark pucks. (used) $50

For you sword collectors:
Decorative Neptune knife with sheath in original box $15
Booie knife with sheath $15
Decorative sword with sheath $20
Decorate cane with hidden sword $25

For you fitness buffs:
TDS smith machine for standard or olympic plates (used) $75
Preacher curl bench (used) $50
Mongoose mountain bike (new but an older model) $50

PS2 games:
Chaos legion $10
Shinobi $10
Onimusha $10
Onimusha 2 $10
Dynasty warriors 3 and Dynasty warriors extreme legends $15

Finally if there is anybody out there who is a true comic book collector I have a varied collection that goes from about 1985-1995 that has tons of comics. I have not priced them, but I would negotiate prices with anyone who is truly interested.

Email me at jay21112@hotmail.com for pics and more info about anything above.

lunch break
bump.gif

Last
bump.gif

I figure everyone should have had a chance to see this post by now, so I'm putting them on ebay tommorrow.

Back