.. random question

Nicholas

Registered
WHATS WRONG WITH THE UNITED STATES OR YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE?

In your opinion whats wrong with the world ans/or the country that u live in?

united states - politics suck! laws are not made to protect us but a form of income and to seperate the mislead people....:moon:

I'll tell you what is wrong with the world in which we live today, especially the United States. Ever since we took God out of everything this world has gone to hell in a hand basket. Now everyone blames the christians for all the problems. Its easy to blame christians when you dont believe in God. I dont care who dislikes my response, truth is truth and it hurts.

I'll tell you what is wrong with the world in which we live today, especially the United States. Ever since we took God out of everything this world has gone to hell in a hand basket. Now everyone blames the christians for all the problems. Its easy to blame christians when you dont believe in God. I dont care who dislikes my response, truth is truth and it hurts.

yeah true.. not to down or talk about other religions, im aswell a christian and the founders of the county(not the land) base everything around god. but now everything has to be politicly correct and have to make everyone from other places happy and loose our true roots

Beat me to it. However, Christians are partly to blame, had we not stepped out of the way and let God be removed from everything we would not have the problems of today.

Christians need to step up and stop backing down from confrontation. Who cares if you hurt someone feelings, you may just save them from a very real Hell.

Last edited:
We need term limits on politicians and people on welfare too.
as well as unemployment... i had a buddy that wont look for a job unless its a local truck driving job he wont find part time cause unemployment is paying more than part time work and unemployment is paying enough for him to be a lazy ass and stay home.. but yet he got fired from his past driving job for accidents .... just pissed me off when i had the unemplioyment talk wit him... he started a motorcycle club last year and i was one of the top people in the club but after seeing that side of him im not even sure if i wanna associate myself with him

I thought everyone was blaming the Muslims.

i think maybe our country could benefit from a little more education...
that might lead to a little better understanding of how everything/everyone is connected and possibly lead to better choices from the masses...
with that said- i wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

What's wrong with the US -

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
— Alexis de Tocqueville (Democracy in America)

I'm stuck in a country with the worst drivers on the planet, hands down. Only see about 2-3 motorcycles a week, due to the simple fact that people in SUV's have no problem "moving" the bikes out of the way. I've been riding bikes off and on for 18 out of my 26 years and wouldn't dream of throwing a leg over anything here. Only 3 more months :banghead:

I'm hoping the Japanese will hiroshima Berkley one day. California is the most liberal state in America as far as I can tell. Don't get me started on state politics. I would like to say that I love America and have lived in Phillipines, Japan, Guam, and Russia for a year. We are way ahead of the game. But I also would like to say I feel that if America keeps on the same track that she is currently on our star is descending. I would like to see America stop be the international police force. Does anyone really believe that we can continue on this path much longer? To see fine young men and women come home in body bags or mangled beyond comprehension is absurd. Does anyone really believe that Afganistan or Iraq can be countries that follow our precepts of liberty, freedom, and pursuit of happiness via the western mindset? Just sick of the carnage that we inflict and we are afflicted with...I also want to post a figure that is mind boggling...in less than a decade California will be predominatetly Hispanic. In the school systems the Hispanic is the number one race. Whites, asians, and blacks are being out breed. The Hispanic people are hard working, good family people, and hardy. The demographics are changing rapidly in America...

I am so tired of people saying that the country went to hell because god was taken out of everything. The country was founded on some very key principles as listed in the Declaration of Independance:

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.....

In fact it is clearly written in that god and gov. do not mix. Yes, the founders of this country were religious, as are most people. However, they wrote to specifically to keep a wall of separation between the two. Perhaps it is because they new what happens when Church and State mix....as they did in England.

It it easy to blame lack of "god" as one of the reason for the decline....but that ignores the fact that in some of the most dangerous places in this country...there tons of churchs and plenty of worship going on. What about the world, some of the most dangerous countries of the world have no separation of church and state....

There has never been an aethiest voted to congress, or President. This country is run by believers.

One word.....

Entitlement

An entitlement is a guarantee of access to benefits based on established rights or by legislation. A "right" is itself an entitlement associated with a moral or social principle, such that an "entitlement" is a provision made in accordance with legal framework of a society. Typically, entitlements are laws based on concepts of principle ("rights") which are themselves based in concepts of social equality or enfranchisement.

In a casual sense, the term "entitlement" refers to a notion or belief that one (or oneself) is deserving of some particular reward or benefit[1]—if given without deeper legal or principled cause, the term is often given with pejorative connotation (e.g. a "sense of entitlement").

Whats wrong ??? Crime does pay, and it pays well if you are good enough at it.

Whats right ??? Crime does pay, and it pays well if you are good enough at it. :laugh:

Selfish and opportunistic people who want immediate gratification.
That's are problem. It runs ramped in every religion, race and culture.
What's in it for me? How do I get the system to work for me...

"Me, me, me, I like me. Me to".
Agent Smith, The Matrix

Back