Random Isle of man thought

easportz

Registered
Anyone ever wonder how a Busa would do on the Isle of Man TT race... I may be mistaken but I don't think there are any serious hairpin turns and a lot of straights... just been watching some videos lately and met a guy that went this year and it only moved further up my Bucket list.

pretty cool vid here.
The Greatest Show On Earth

there are some pretty tight turns and they are around some serious drop off's but its on my bucket list to. I dont think the busa would be any sorta competition in a timed race but sure wud be fun.

Doubting that will be the bike of choice. The power they seem to get out of the 1000's seem to be plenty without the cost of extra weight and size. The trade off in power wouldn't be worth it I think.

Looking forward to the Manx TT this year. A friend of mine will be competing in the race. Look out for him. His name is Dylan Scott and will be running a Honda 600RR. His dream will come true after the Manx. He will be able to race in the Ilse of Man TT 2014.

Looking forward to the Manx TT this year. A friend of mine will be competing in the race. Look out for him. His name is Dylan Scott and will be running a Honda 600RR. His dream will come true after the Manx. He will be able to race in the Ilse of Man TT 2014.
what determines how a racer gets into the Isle?

what determines how a racer gets into the Isle?

He was at the Isle back in 2011 to start his journey to ultimately compete in the Isle of Man TT. Used up what money he had to go. He qualified to run in the Manx TT. Money was the only thing really holding him back. Also he had to maintain his race license here in the states and run a minimum number of races. This year he found someone who is going financially back him half way for nothing in return. Then after the Manx. Save all he can for the Isle of Man TT.

http://myblog54321extra.wordpress.c...-set-to-make-manx-grand-prix-debut-this-year/

He was at the Isle back in 2011 to start his journey to ultimately compete in the Isle of Man TT. Used up what money he had to go. He qualified to run in the Manx TT. Money was the only thing really holding him back. Also he had to maintain his race license here in the states and run a minimum number of races. This year he found someone who is going financially back him half way for nothing in return. Then after the Manx. Save all he can for the Isle of Man TT.

Dylan Scott Set To Make Manx Grand Prix Debut This Year | Manx Grand Prix – News

I think this pic was taken at the spring bash 2012

deals.jpg

Back