Ran into this exhaust, is this not a sweet deal?

Looks like the mufflers on the full dual Japanese Yoshimura.
Is that the full dual, same mufflers and just slip-ons, or just a different exhaust model all together.
Not sure, I googled hepta force and that was the best looking example that popped up.

Revzilla 764.10 right now also check motomummy

Just checked and $764 is for the stainless can with CF tip. The CF can with CF tip is $989.

I messaged the seller and he did confirm it’s missing the one hanger. Overall I think it’s a good deal. He’s asking for best offers and free shipping. Especially if you could get it for $400-450 I think it’s a deal. Shipping is gonna eat $75 of the sellers cost...

Just checked and $764 is for the stainless can with CF tip. The CF can with CF tip is $989.

I messaged the seller and he did confirm it’s missing the one hanger. Overall I think it’s a good deal. He’s asking for best offers and free shipping. Especially if you could get it for $400-450 I think it’s a deal. Shipping is gonna eat $75 of the sellers cost...
989 is the CF full system I'm pretty sure (I know its under a K)

The other thing is that you already have slipons. All you're doing is changing the sound a little. There are cheaper ways to do that.

I’ll say. I drilled a few 1/2” holes in the end plate behind the ‘beauty’ cover end plate on a set of stock cans, and also a few inside with a 12” drill bit. Even with the beauty cover back on the sound is outstanding! Only cost was the 12” long 1/2” drill bit. Funny thing is, it dynoed exactly 5 hp (less). I went on a two state tour with them and loved the sound for most of the trip but I realized I couldn’t really hear the motor like I wanted, just the heavier tone out back and under acceleration I preferred hearing the motor.

Back