Ran into this exhaust, is this not a sweet deal?

Looks like an OK deal. Those are used, only about $1K brand new from Revzilla. But they do look to be in great shape and $500 bucks saved gets you some rearsets to go with the new cans!

Not really.
They can be bought for $300-$400 a set used, as there are alot of them out there.
Suzuki gave them away free for a couple years if you bought a new Busa, in your choice of stainless or cf.
That pair is also missing one of the sliding hangers that holds the muffler to the passenger peg, another $30 or so.
There are no pics of the inner outlet either, so the baffles may be missing, another $80 if you want those.

The other thing is that you already have slipons. All you're doing is changing the sound a little. There are cheaper ways to do that.

Ah I was looking around and they seemed to be going for a lot more new. These look like in mint shape. Would have probably grabbed them if I didnt have 2bros already. Thanks for the heads up guys!

Pics of Hepta muffler(s)?
Dunno what finish he's going with, but I like this.

1375420967_6cacf3821389c08b18a212d2f0b22204.jpg

Looks like the mufflers on the full dual Japanese Yoshimura.
Is that the full dual, same mufflers and just slip-ons, or just a different exhaust model all together.

Well, I believe the slip ons for the Yoshi Busa are the Oval Cone slip ons which I also want but they could be the Hepta Force slip ons. Not sure which.

Back