Ran accross a bunch of M109's and a BKing

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday, passed the group going the opposite direction on Push Mountain, then I passed them again on 14 going the same direction. Gave the V sign to the dude on the BKing. Anyone here in that group?

That was our group that gathered in Eureka Springs....they ended up doing about 400 miles yesterday, we did a different route. Not sure if the B-King owner is on here yet or not, he's out of Raytown, MO...

Could it have been Taylor? he was down there on his B-King this weekend..

Nope, not me but it was a friend of mine.

Me,Chad, Shane, Chris,Kevin went up north, the big group went south.

This day I learned a little more about my riding position and how wrong it has been all this time. I was able to take corners faster and cleaner without feeling totally in control. It was awesome and I was able to out run the ZX10 that was with me.

Yesterday, passed the group going the opposite direction on Push Mountain, then I passed them again on 14 going the same direction. Gave the V sign to the dude on the BKing. Anyone here in that group?

I suggest we ask the captain to maybe establish a "I seen you" forum or something to that effect. Many times I've passed busa folks in my area that I might want to get up with.

I suggest we ask the captain to maybe establish a "I seen you" forum or something to that effect. Many times I've passed busa folks in my area that I might want to get up with.

Bike related with a title to that affect "was it you" :dunno:

Back