Ram Mount - Pics please

Jza

Registered
Gents,

Planning on buying on of those Ram Mounts to mount my TomTom to the Busa for a trip to the Alps.

I think the Medium and Long sized "arms" are going to be too big. Have done a "search" on this forum but cant see what im after... anyone got any comments on which is the right sized one?

Pics would be appreciated :-)

:poke:

Jza

Best picture I have of my Ram mount, shown on my 09. I used the ram mount and added a Verizon droid mount to it to make what I have. It is the stem mount with a 4 inch arm.

2012-04-15_18-08-25_67.jpg

The short one works fine, just enough to make the connection but keep the GPS down low and out of your line of sight.

Boy, that was when you had a REAL bike... :whistle:

Here's mine with the short one..

org4.JPG

LeversNThrottle.JPG

I've since upgraded to the Zumo GPS and I prefer the longer "arm" for more adjustments.. Let me know if you'd like pics of that. I can get them tonight for ya... :beerchug:

Boy, that was when you had a REAL bike... :whistle:

Here's mine with the short one..

org4.JPG

LeversNThrottle.JPG

I've since upgraded to the Zumo GPS and I prefer the longer "arm" for more adjustments.. Let me know if you'd like pics of that. I can get them tonight for ya... :beerchug:

Where did you pick up the short wire?

I also have RAM components to mount a GPS and radar detector using the mounting bolts for the CLUTCH reservoir (steering stem mount not an option because I have a Scott's steering damper). Used a handlebar double ball with SHORT arm (for GPS) and MEDIUM arm (for radar detector). I can take/post pics later when i get home. Meanwhile, enjoy the video below:

Back