Ram Jam ready to roll out 8/8/19

c10

Registered
Heading out before sun up for a 330 mile round trip run to Kyle Texas. Picking up the baby boy for a three day camping trip to?
Wait for it! Davey Crockett national forest :)
We like that place the most so far.
Packed his helmet / jacket. Throw some water in the tank bag to roll non stop before we reach 98 to 100 degrees :(
Heated grips not required ;)

DSC_4904.JPG

DSC_4905.JPG

DSC_4906.JPG

#c10Bryan ~ #GetInAndOutQuick ~ #KyleTexasPolice ~ #THEoRg *

c, they make a child belt/restraint thingy that comfortably attaches your child to you so if he does doze off he won’t fall off. Also, I keep drinks in my tankbag too even on a day ride sandwiched between two sheets of that sealed but ‘portable and reusable’ ice packs that I keep in the freezer. Drinks stay cold almost all day in 100 degree weather. I use the waterproof cover that came with the tankbag turned inside out (inside) the tankbag and the ‘ice’ sheets in a large ziplock, one on the bottom, then the drink bottles then another sheet of ice on top. I tighten the drawstring on the waterproof cover and voila, cold drinks all day! I can take pics if you like.

I intend to Andrew . Just hope he does not fall asleep like last time . That was a wee bit scary ;) This photo is early March 2018 I

View attachment 1603090

I hope you have an amazing and mostly safe trip.
From my experience with riding long trips with a passenger who ALWAYS fell asleep I can tell you that nothing happens. (I also read that somewhere...) we have some mechanism that prevents us from falling off the bike when we fall asleep.
(of course ONLY the passenger:laugh:!)

Back