Ram air vs 100 lbs light

Tetsuo1000

Registered
Don’t usually street race but did a third gear smack down on the Hwy yesterday.
My buddy always brags how fast his BKing is, talks a big game about smoking Zx14Rs etc. He has a flash and full Yosh, me a Bazzaz and full Hindle. Plus I have at least 100lbs over the little fella.
Third gear pull, Took it up to about 260kph (160mph) and left him behind. He was saying it’s the slippery body work there is no way he can compete... it made me smile.
Today I text him,

“Bro I don’t want you to be sad, the king looks so tough. A real presence on the road ya know? When I saw you in my mirrors I was like damn, that bike looks tough.”

just to rub salt in the wound lol He is probably off to buy a turbo kit as I write this. Too much fun.

:firing:

B-king make less power due to no ram air and much smaller airbox. Compounded with poor aerodynamics... I have one as well; with nitrous while I finish my turbo engine... lol
Plus weren't they tuned for more low and mid range...??

Yah now he is texting me that the real race is off the lights, and am like no thanks Im good, I will hold onto my W for as long as I can. Lol

If I would have found one before I bought my current bike, I would have had one instead.

I get that, you know what else I have always liked that is only in the USA though, not up here in Canada is the GSX1400. Such a classy looking bike in the blue and white especially.

Yah now he is texting me that the real race is off the lights, and am like no thanks Im good, I will hold onto my W for as long as I can. Lol

I get that, you know what else I have always liked that is only in the USA though, not up here in Canada is the GSX1400. Such a classy looking bike in the blue and white especially.

View attachment 1618272
It will be a rider's race until about 120 or 130 when the busa starts to pull...

Yes, just a tad more aggressive in the low end, also the long ass exhaust made for more bottom end. I flashed the busa map into mine and started the tuning there. It's on about a 60 shot of spray right now and really rolls out.
Funny, my Bazzaz has a BKing map I'm running now.

View attachment 1618272
Good looking scoot....

I was kind of looking at a Bandit 1250 at one time but really wanted a BKing or a Hayabusa.

Back