Ram air mods

hayabusarob

Registered
LOOKING FOR MORE HORSEPOWER THRU RAM AIR ANY IDEAS ?
lachen011.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (TJFAST @ June 30 2002, 12:51 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What does it do and how much hp gained?  [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Tj you can read evrything about my Ramair mod and the horsepower gains in the links below.

First thanks Gixxer 1300 for sending those airbox seals so quick. Second to TJ I took my bike up to the Motorhead this weekend and he is putting the airbox seals and the ems on this week but he has to work with the ems to get it to a point he is comfortable with. I will let you know the reaults when he finishes,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (Wood 13 @ June 30 2002, 4:48 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">First thanks Gixxer 1300 for sending those airbox seals so quick.  Second to TJ I took my bike up to the Motorhead this weekend and he is putting the airbox seals and the ems on this week but he has to work with the ems to get it to a point he is comfortable with.  I will let you know the reaults when he finishes,[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
You are very welcome
aktion035.gif

not to rain on your parade...but this thread is about 5 years old...
poke.gif

not to sure if you'll get an answer...might have better luck trying to pm one of these guys

Back