Raleigh, nc

AK_Busa

Registered
Not sure if this is the best area to post this, but since it deals with a ride, here it is. Has anyone been down to Cycle Gear in Raleigh. Thats probably a stupid question..

I was thinking of making a day ride down there and checking out the store. It would be nice to hook up with some fellow members. Any takers?

Nobody wants to ride or just hook up?
sad.gif
Man what a rip....  
AAAssjani.gif

just saw this thread.... I'm in the area and know the store... its pretty good sized but dunno that I'd drive down from VA for it
rock.gif
now if its nice that day and you pick a weekend to come, we can shoot up some local roads
cool.gif

just saw this thread.... I'm in the area and know the store... its pretty good sized but dunno that I'd drive down from VA for it
rock.gif
 now if its nice that day and you pick a weekend to come, we can shoot up some local roads
cool.gif
Sounds great! I was thinking about this weekend but I just took my bike to Redline Performance in Yorktown to install my new tires/sprockets/chain/ss brake lines (and pads) and ss clutch line. I hope that they get it done this Sat, but I'm not holding my breath. He said worst case it would be Tuesday.

I'll pm you when I am able to go. Thanks for the reply.

What brand of helmets do they carry? I'm also looking at getting a pair of ICON gloves. Depends on if the tax return can be stretched that far.

Back