Raleigh Euro Bike show Info April 5th

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Check in who's going.

Link Info

Raleigh Eurobike 2014

I'm entering the Hp4 in German Event. Meeting a few more S1 owners there. It's a pretty cool event.

Pic of the Bike all cleaned up.

10155769_10202824354003965_34678467_n.jpg

Beautiful bike Loomis!! Looks great :thumbsup:

Never heard of this event - riders bring their own and enter just for show, or do manufacturers bring new bikes like the Int'l shows, bit of both?

Looks like you're ready!

Why would you enter a Gsxr1000 in a European show?

Oh wait. :hide:

:tiptoe:

Did some commentary on WWW.gregsgaragetv.com will post a video on upcoming episode. Was about Euro bike show. and the HP4 my joke with him that the video of the bike will make it but the commentary will wind up on the editing room floor. LOL!!

Man am I glad you guys are still on here! haha. Been without a bike for a bit and plan on getting another in the Fall. How's everybody doing?

Pun.

Doing Well man, I ask Rock about you when i speak to him every 6 months or so. LOL. Hope all is Well, Hope you make the Bash in Sept for the Fall. going to be Awesome. Will Talk to you soon Brian.

Loomis.

Did some commentary on Greg's Garage will post a video on upcoming episode. Was about Euro bike show. and the HP4 my joke with him that the video of the bike will make it but the commentary will wind up on the editing room floor. LOL!!
Could not find you, went on youtube and found a show about the event, but not you. If there's something out there post it.

Good to see you posting up. Rock is AWOL and WhiteLE ( Peter ) got his bike stolen, don't hear much from that crew these days.

Could not find you, went on youtube and found a show about the event, but not you. If there's something out there post it.

Linky:
Garage: Raleigh Eurobike 2014 - Ep #31 - Seg 1 - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back