Raising links

Ronnies busa

Registered
Does anyone know where I can find a set of 1'' links to raise the rear of my busa. I can find lowering links everywhere but not the ones to raise the rear.

the bolts are a biautch.....
bolts are 15mm and the nuts are 17mm. Your lug nut wrench should fit the nuts nicely.

Anyone know who makes a -1/S/+1 link? I seen the -4/S/+1 but thats way over kill for my needs, so a simple $40 dogbone with -1/S/+1 would work perfect. Thanks.

Charlie

all_coholic.gif

i did the +1 link and firmed up the supension. it feels like a lighter bike now, turns in better,ouicker
super.gif

The +1 Links are longer than the stock links correct? Might make my own.

(ranman @ Dec. 11 2006,17:10) shorter 1/2" shorter= raised 1"
So, I need to cut a link longer than the stock, then drill Stock, and then 1/2" centerline from stock on both sides for a +1/-1? sounds cool. Thanks Ranman.

Charlie

(Ronnies busa @ Dec. 11 2006,07:04) Does anyone know where I can find a set of 1'' links to raise the rear of my busa. I can find lowering links everywhere but not the ones to raise the rear.
PMRcomponents.com  Item# PM17 $26.95 +1 Raising Links

link

(Willie G @ Dec. 11 2006,20:03) Why not just redrill the stockers?  Interference problems with the excess?

rock.gif
Not enough material where the hole needs to be...these are the PMR +1 links...the stock ones look the same, just a bit longer
wink.gif

pmrweb008010.jpg

Back