raingear

Tool

Registered
Anyone have or tried fieldsheer raingear. I looking at ordering their sugo max 1 piece. looks pretty good and had good reviews

I've seen them in person at Brockton Cycle. Very nice quality. Check out the prices at Brockton Cycle before you order. I know they have great prices on Fieldsheer.

I have the Fieldsheer Lex 2 piece rain suit. It works great and has kept me dry in some very rainy conditions.

I have had a FS waterproof jacket for three years now and except for some zipper problems, I love it. VERY warm and even pretty warm with the zip out liner removed. Vents well and I've never gotten wet but have only had a couple hours at any one time riding in a hard rain.

My buddy has some fieldsheer rain gear and loves it. Says he never gets wet. I on the other hand had to stop at a convienence store and borrow a trash bag to wear the day we got caught in the rain... I didn't get wet either...although people kept trying to dump their trash in me when we stopped.

Reactions: kml
I have a fieldsheer jacket and it was getting kinda old and worn so I was going to get another until I happened upon the Olympia jackets check out olympiamotosports .com its the best winter ride'in jacket I have ever had absoulutly waterproof and very warm

i ordered the suit and a new tire. they should be here in a couple days. will let you know what i think. thanks for the input
biggrin.gif

was scheduled to receive suit & tire today, but it looks like it took a detour and went to Willington, CT. by the time  my tire arrives it will have more miles than the one i have on
biggrin.gif

I have had a Fieldsheer
waterproof jacket for
three years now and
except for some
zipper problems ,
I love it .

VERY warm and even pretty warm
with the zip out liner removed .

Vents well and
I have never gotten
wet but have only had