Rainey rides again after 26 years

That's so cool that he can experience riding again, and he sure looked happy, but why didn't they show us more footage of the ride?
Disappointing for me, I was wanting to see his facial expression as he was riding but he had a dark visor so that was not happening either.
As he said, 26 years is a long time out of the saddle and he felt a bi 'squiddey' as he took off, I was worried he may lose his balance as he can not feel anything below his shoulders.
Awesome to see him ride again, a true legend.

I can not comment on being a former super bike / GP champ , or paralyzed . However I spent almost two years in a chair from a terrible motorcycle accident . When I was out of the chair the motorcycle days were over.
7 years later my first ride was SCARY , and tearful .

His moments must of been off the charts in the feeling department .

Rainey in his day was awesome , true master class , great to see that clip of his ride .
Agreed he was ferocious, and attacked racing. If you ever saw his pre race attitude/demeanor/focus; he was like a caged animal really on razors edge before a race. I mean he actually seemed near violent at times & ready to snap out during championship chases. He liked to isolate himself from everyone at times & appeared to be willing himself to Win like he was envisioning how the race was going to play out ahead of time. He was cocky bigger than life & a hero which isn't surprising at that level of competition on 500cc 2 stroke bikes that only a fearless master could attempt to tame. Happy to see him back on 2 wheels & what that must mean to a man who is now humble & given so much after his career.

Motorcycle technology for the physically handicapped | General Bike Related Topics

#AlreadyUp ~ #FreePost ~ ^ ~ #HowCouldYouNotSeeIt ~ #THEoRg *

tumblr_pfi0a5LPtL1ss46elo1_400.gif

Back