Rain gear?

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
What kind of rain gear is good to take for a long trip?  I want something that I could store in my hump.

Storing in the hump is gonna be a tough one. My jacket and pants would probably fill the hump on a Busa, assuming you stuffed it in there and then forced the seat on. Then you need boot covers and gloves.

I don't think any rain gear can be stored in the Hump
sad.gif
 ! Unlike my TL1000R
wink.gif
 there is nearly Zero storage in the Hump ! But as for the gear, I use First Gear tops and bottoms and they work great
tounge.gif

FroggToggs. Lightweight and easy to rollup and store.
Get them at Academy...

David

FroggToggs. Lightweight and easy to rollup and store.
Get them at Academy...

David
+1 That stuff is great.

There is a company called DriDudds that actually owns the rights to the material and sell their own version for less.

We sell the DD's for $50 ish for a set.
Yes. I have a set in my hump and it saved my ass last Sunday- at least it saved me having a soaked ass!
tounge.gif
Thirty minutes at 80 in a downpour and dry as a bone. Not only are they compact they weigh about as much as a potato chip. Seriously, maybe one ounce per piece. Got mine for $50 the set at a local cycle shop. They also have a hood that stores in the collar, didn't even need it with the collar and full face helmet.

I need to check on those, my alter ego set has the zip in rain gear that I carry in a backpak or tank bag.

Back