Rain gear?

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
What kind of rain gear is good to take for a long trip?  I want something that I could store in my hump.

Storing in the hump is gonna be a tough one. My jacket and pants would probably fill the hump on a Busa, assuming you stuffed it in there and then forced the seat on. Then you need boot covers and gloves.

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
I don't think any rain gear can be stored in the Hump
sad.gif
 ! Unlike my TL1000R
wink.gif
 there is nearly Zero storage in the Hump ! But as for the gear, I use First Gear tops and bottoms and they work great
tounge.gif

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
FroggToggs. Lightweight and easy to rollup and store.
Get them at Academy...

David
+1 That stuff is great.

There is a company called DriDudds that actually owns the rights to the material and sell their own version for less.

We sell the DD's for $50 ish for a set.
Yes. I have a set in my hump and it saved my ass last Sunday- at least it saved me having a soaked ass!
tounge.gif
Thirty minutes at 80 in a downpour and dry as a bone. Not only are they compact they weigh about as much as a potato chip. Seriously, maybe one ounce per piece. Got mine for $50 the set at a local cycle shop. They also have a hood that stores in the collar, didn't even need it with the collar and full face helmet.

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
I need to check on those, my alter ego set has the zip in rain gear that I carry in a backpak or tank bag.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Getn off Riding Gear 10
Iowadiver General Bike Related Topics 12
J General Bike Related Topics 10
Jaddie 2008 Busa Bash 40
Tool General Bike Related Topics 9