Radiator Hose Question

Ham

Registered
If any one has some radiator hose laying around could you measure the inner diameter of the hose please. I want to add a water temperature gauge.

If any one has some radiator hose laying around could you measure the inner diameter of the hose please.

I want to add a water temperature gauge.

tus_16_hig_pre_rad_cap_wit_tem_gua-1_8_bar.jpg

Ya I know..I'm not sure of the i.d. but I would assume that info would be available for the radiator or water neck itself.

Do you need more accuracy than the one already on the bike? Maybe Gen I doesn't have a temp gauge?

The hayabusa's gauges need a major refresh compared to a lot of the newer bikes.

Guess I am just old school, but I really like the hayabusa gauges. I think analog gauges are better for just a quick glance. I don't have to see the number just needle position.

+1 analogue gauges are best but back to that rad cap with thermometer, IDT you're going to have an easy time reading that unless you stop and pull out your flashlight...and by then the temp has risen 20 or 30 degrees. DynoTune has some nice gauges for whatever your gauge needs might be. Digital but that is probably best for a temperature gauge.

Back