Radiator cooling fan

Adolf

Registered
Hello guys! New to this message board but not to motorcycling.
I just purchased the Muzzi aluminum cooling fan and I was wondering how difficult it is to instal it.
The service manual calls for draining the oil, coolant and removing the radiator in order to get to the cooling fan. Do I have to go through all that or is it an easier way to do it. I've got an '06 Busa.
Thanks!

remove both side farings. Remove bolts holding radiator there are 3 of them Pull radiator forward then remove the other 3 bokts holding fan to raidator remove fan assembly and then remove the rest of the screws. Cut smal gasket that came with muzzy fan and reinstall Very easy.

remove both side farings. Remove bolts holding radiator there are 3 of them Pull radiator forward then remove the other 3 bokts holding fan to raidator remove fan assembly and then remove the rest of the screws. Cut smal gasket that came with muzzy fan and reinstall Very easy.
Thank you very much indeed for your response.

beerchug.gif
+1

yea even i figured it out....i just undid the 2 top bolts that hold the radiator and it flopped foward enough for me to get my fat hands in there. its easy =)

Back