Radar jammer...

Radar jammers do not work visit radarbusters.com you will win some serious cash if you can find one that does work. Laser jammers do but radar jammers don't and they are seriously not legal. Just FYI....
I agree... BUT did you read the results from Speedlabs Maybe not snake oil, Just illegal...
OK lets think about this logically . 1200.00 Jammer they ay works . You running 140 thinking that new fangled jammer you got is your free ticket. BAM you get lazared . Here is your quote to the cop that is fixing to impound your bike take your license and put you in jail . Officer they guranteed that jammer would work..Now you get extra time in jail for having something illegal on your ride so after you spend 1500.00 on jammer another 2000.00 bail about 80.00impound fee and as you sit at home looking at your ride in the yard that you cant ride for one year without a license . I would have to say its not worth it .
Not trying to be a smart arse to anyone .yes the concept is a good one if it would 100% work ,The only other problem is it is illegal . All it does is give you a false sense of security So you put your guard down and don't pay attention anymore because you have a free pass. Been driving trucks for years never ran a radar or jammer and to this date have only had 3 tickets in 17 years in a 100 mile an hour truck .And 2 of them was in my Pickup truck go figure...So be careful before you invest in something like that. can end up biting you in the end.

i always thought the difference was that you have "active jammers" which are illegal but work and then there are "passive jammers" which are legal in most states but do not work

Correct Active Jammers work but are illegal passive jammers dont work but are legal. So far laser jammers are legal and do work until the feds pass another law.

Back