Racing the BUS!

UW8ANC

Registered
So I'm thinking about saying "Screw it"... they won't let me register my bike, then it will never be street legal... I'll use it on the track! Can anyone with some experience tell me how to get started in the racing scene... I think it will be a cool hobby to get into...

Unless your gonna do some 1/4s or fliers then chop the fecker in and get a GSXR 1.
(in my humble opinion )
aktion035.gif

Whatcha mean? Like if I was trying to sell it? If I was going to give it back the original dealer I hope that he would at least give me close to what I paid for it seeing as how I got a great deal on the bike in the first place and I didn't pay GST on it. Plus I'm already losing about a grand transporting the bike here and then back... We'll have to see...

Before you get started at the track get some health/accident insurance that will cover you at the track in case anything goes wrong.

get some good leathers,and a wheelie bar, go run the hell out of it. sat. night at the drags is a blast!!
firedevil.gif

Just ride it anyway. I used to have 3 bikes in the garage but only 1 tag. Oh yea, and no endorsement.
all_coholic.gif

(dragonbusa @ Jul. 09 2007,11:58) get some good leathers,and a wheelie bar, go run the hell out of it. sat. night at the drags is a blast!!
firedevil.gif
First post is a response to a December 2001 thread?

rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

(dragonbusa @ Jul. 09 2007,14:58) get some good leathers,and a wheelie bar, go run the hell out of it. sat. night at the drags is a blast!!
firedevil.gif
6 year old post, I hope he answers
laugh.gif

Back