Racetech fork springs, spacers or not?

hypojam

Registered
Hi, does anyone know if the racetech fork springs are correct length or do they need spacers made up?

Thanks

I'd imagine you could contact race tech and ask. Email them. If you don't get an answer today, pm me and I'll call them for you. Keep in mind that they are in California, currently 7 hours behind you.

Last edited:
Their response time and customer service was great when I got with them. That said, I have no answer to your question as I just sent my forks to them. Are you installing the springs yourself?

1553088198870.png

Yea will be fitting the springs myself. If anyone could grab the info for me it would be massively appreciated! :beerchug:

They won’t......

It’ll be a single piece of paper with a vague general description of what to do. They used to come with an instructional VHS tape ( for you millennials that’s what people watched before DVD’s and Blu Rays):laugh:

I just ordered a set of Racetech springs and gold valve emulators for my new Harley. No instructions or guidelines on how to set up the emulators.

So a quick follow up, I called yesterday and spoke with Jake again, he was supposed to have someone else call me back, but nobody did. Not sure what the issue is, how hard can it be to find out this info??

So a quick follow up, I called yesterday and spoke with Jake again, he was supposed to have someone else call me back, but nobody did. Not sure what the issue is, how hard can it be to find out this info??

This is common practice with them......

The equipment is great but customer service is piss poor :banghead:

If you have a local shop that does Suspension your better off just asking them. Chances are they have somebody who has experience with their stuff

Man I had a great experience with them on my Bandit. They must have talked to me for an hour over several calls. Still, great stuff.

Man I had a great experience with them on my Bandit. They must have talked to me for an hour over several calls. Still, great stuff.
My experience was good too! The instructions said to call them for bleed hole size on the rear shock’s gold valve. A quick call and 3mins later I had the needed numbers. I don’t remember having installed spacers on my gen2 racetech front springs.

Back