Racefit Exhaust-Your Opinion??

reggiebusa

Registered
Saw these Racefit exhausts for the Gen 1 a couple of years ago. They now do them for the Gen 2. A bit pricey from memory-about £1000 or $2000!!! What do you think?

hayabusa2008_20080123_thumb.jpg

I think they look sweet!!! I've heard they're also nice and loud. But it looks awesome on that 08.

2000 for a set of slip ons is quite high for the US market no matter what they sound like . although they do look good the price is still too high in my opinion...
how about a better side pic ?

Reactions: Zee
I like what I see but wouldnt fork over $2K to have them

What do you guys think about the gold wheels on the orange and black Busa?
rock.gif

If you want the loudest bike around then they are the ones. My friend put one on his 05 gixxer 1000, it was the loudest bike around, also the fueling was messed up, made bike run to lean down low, even with power commander set on dyno. It was called the growler by racefit. They come with ear plugs, I wonder why.
ohsnap1.gif

kinda shizzy they don't have a better side view but damn i can see straight down the pipes without even looking straight down!!
firedevil.gif
wheres the quite switch for when i need to "ditch people that are following me" like i wish you could do a electronic cutout for the bike like we did on my buddies trans am quite when you want and holy crap!!!

Back