Race Tech Fork Seals

badazgtp

Registered
Has anyone here installed Race Tech fork seals? What are you opinions on them. Any issues with the product? All info will be greatly appreciated. Have to change mine out and want something that is going to last me a while. 4400 miles and right oem is starting to leak. I don't do wheelies or anything like that. Thanks again everyone.

I had allballs seals installed on my busa last year (thank you GIXERHP) and have about 8000-10000 miles on them and they are holding up good i know its not the brand u asked about but i figured you would like any info im 260lbs and ride my bike most of the year till snow flies any ways and dont do wheelies or any thing but have some seriously bad roads here hope it helps Vincent

Thanks for the info. I was going to go with all balls, but lately I have been reading alot of bad about them. Some starting to leak from the first test ride.

Thanks Dave. I think that is going to be my conclusion. Was just reading up on some other forums about the RT seals and they seem to have the same problem. OEM should run me what, 25-30 bucks?

Back