Race Tech arrived...Max guarding it

2hip

Registered
I had to apply Max's prodigious skills as a killer police dog to watch out over the Race Tech gear while I went in to the house to take a nap from all of the excitement...couple of pics of said event.

I am absolutely certain that after these upgrades are loaded i will ride exactly like the last picture...or is it always going to be "all of the gear and none of the talent" as my cup of tea?

Race Tech arrival 06-30-11 010.jpg

Race Tech arrival 06-30-11 012.jpg

Race Tech arrival 06-30-11 011.jpg

spies rounding corner.jpg

If that's being installed on a Busa don't worry about dragging elbow :laugh:

Nice, very nice :thumbsup:

Cool stuff you have there. Be sure and give us a report on the performance gains.

Sweet~!~ :thumbsup:
Fella in the top picture is not dragging his elbow either...he's got at LEAST a 1/8 inch clearance there :laugh:

One more reason they call him "Elbows".:bowdown:

Saiid, u always just crack me up...how on earth can u remember that posting from last Feb or March? u r amazing dude..And further more...Max has been clipped and only gets excited about bike equipment and what's on my plate...got that Mister?:rofl:

I would make sure that you get that set up by a profesional, it will make a big difference. Also be prepared for the bike to handle much differently. I remeber when I first changed the components in my track bike and it took me a couple sessions to get my confidence in the bike back. None the less I'm sure once you get used to it you will absolutely love it.

Saiid, Max is quite upset that the cigar u are protraying him with is bigger than his...uh...well...u know!:moon:

Back