Race prep

9EC26D5B-90C3-405A-AC68-ACC0CFBC3D79.jpeg

Hi. Please keep me informed on your MPH. What class are you running in? I would like Loring to set up a street based classes some thing like (Pro street) (Real street) ( Super street). Based on moto size or horsepower and maybe pump gas -race gas - fuel. I hope it would open up more people racing with there street bikes at the track instead of on the syreet.

Running. MPSBF1350-4
Modified
Partial streamliner
Blown
Fuel
1350cc max. 4 stroke
Tuning runs only on gate spring 5 psi

5 test track runs to about 150 to check base air fuel. About 11.7-1
One true run for more data.
185 mph with a stiff cross wind in fourth gear. 185 mph just getting my speed feelings back. Yawn heart rate didn’t even go over 80bpm. Air fuel is good. Tomorrow I will add two psi to the controller and tune the af some more. Prolly 2 psi increments

Hi. Please keep me informed on your MPH. What class are you running in? I would like Loring to set up a street based classes some thing like (Pro street) (Real street) ( Super street). Based on moto size or horsepower and maybe pump gas -race gas - fuel. I hope it would open up more people racing with there street bikes at the track instead of on the syreet.
Also. So far I have been running Cam2. 110 octane. Haffners near my house sells it for ten bucks a gallon. Not bad. Had five gallons of that. When it runs out I have a five gallon pail of C16.

Two runs today with 2 psi on the assist port. Got me to about 152 kpa. A missed 1-2 shift. Air fuel was about 10.8-1. 191moh. Made fuel changes same boost level got me much better air fuels. I had to get out of the throttle for a bit cause I was drifting left and English and steering was slow to respond. So I rolled out. Got corrected and back in it for data.
Air fuels spot on at that boost level.
Added two more on the gate.
And a car burst into flames. (Everyone is fine). Then the rains came.
Done for the day. Deciding if I make a drink or go run a hour and a half in the rain. I think I know where this will go.

Back