Race me for money

Status
Not open for further replies.

busaraper

Registered
I'm offering you all the privelege of a wagered race with my Supra. It's time that Hayabusa riders acquire some humility. You will lose--it's as certain as the sun rising in the morning--but you will thank me for showing you the Truth.

The rules:

1. $500 minimum; cash only.
2. 60-160 mph.
3. Your bike must be ridden to the race site; no race bikes (I own a street car).
4. No turbo 'Busas.
5. The race will occur in Oregon. I don't care to waste time and money to travel to your area to defeat you; YOU come here, and learn this long-overdue lesson.

You will discover the Truth on an isolated road, far from traffic and harm. No one innocent will be harmed. Only you and your arrogance will meet your deserved disgrace.

This race will be taped, and you will be humiliated before your peers, in this forum.

I shall finish the work that Walser started. Please, contact me via private messaging and embrace your inevitable shaming.

How about some rules of our own!
1. No NOS
2. No super-chargers
3. Must use DOT tires
4. Must use pump gas
5. etc.........
I think we all appreciate the need for speed! I for one admire someone who shares the same respect for a fast car/motorcycle. But, to come on our forum one should be more respectful of the members. After all anyone can lose on any given day for a handfull of different reasons. There are no sure things in life................................

Let me get this straight; you're allowed to set up your car any way you want, but we have restrictions. You set up the race criteria and we have to meet it. Sounds like you have done some homework and have figured out a way that a car could possibly beat a Busa.

How about this:

1. No restrictions.
2. 0 to top end.
3. Winner takes the title to your car.

Those would be my rules.
idea.gif

Be grateful that I've offered you a race with a street car. 99.9% of all cars (ie, safe and sane methods of transportation) would not dare to race your bikes.

This is my race. These are my rules. I've challenged the most powerful motorbikes ever made with my 3700 lb. 3.0 litre car.

The Hayabusa, in stock form, is not the king of the road that its owners claim. If you think otherwise, message me privately and we'll arrange an unveiling of your ignorance.

busaraper you must must love mirrors in your house!! Judging from the way you talk you must have a ton of them!!! Because I can tell you just love your self and your your own biggest fan!!! Its easy to talk like that when you set the standards and ya live out in east bum F--k. Make the people travel to you? Your A SCREAM....lol I know from years of racing its about the amount of cash you throw at things and if you can set your race and limit it to the power curve you built for. Like Postal said a Busa let to run the way he stated would hand you your ass. Now don't take this as me getting all hot under the collar. Your not getting to me at all, I could give a rats ass about your car and could care less how fast it is. My opinion thats all.... Have fun and I hope ya find your race... but then if a Busa runs to your standards you should let the Busa rider set his standards for the next race with you...

busaraper,

Sorry, I sold my Busa this fall. Sounds like maybe you will have better luck being a "matag" at Labusa's. I see you just signed up today - nice start posting on the site - you will be loved.
biggrin.gif

Hank,

Other than a brand of washing machines, what is a "matag"?
smile.gif

And what's with the restrictions busaraper has?  Why not a more standard race like 1/4 mile or something?  Sure, sure, street legal seems fair enough -- but a stock Busa vs. a car that has had God-only-knows-what done to it?  
tounge.gif

Hank: Do you mean "Maytag?" As in "the washing machine? Explain please. Thanks!
rock.gif

How about this.......we'll race from 0-200 and loser walks home....here we go

1.  we'll meet halfway......Oregon to Texas.
2.  I'll bring my truck and trailer to tow your car back.
3.  I might give you a ride to the house if I have enough time.
4.  Make it $1000

Granted 160 is fast in a car but I pass 160 REGULARLY.  That is not really a race.....plus you have done your homeowrk as someone stated earlier and have figured your speed from 60-160 is faster than our roll on speed.  Way to go buddy.....now you know the secret......you have figured out what no one else could..........our bikes can be beat........you just have to throw in a gang of rules restricting us.

I guess running your mouth was just an added bonus that we received at no extra charge.

Oh yeah.....welcome to the site........buy a bike.

Be grateful that I've offered you a race with a street car.  99.9% of all cars (ie, safe and sane methods of transportation) would not dare to race your bikes.  

This is my race.  These are my rules.  I've challenged the most powerful motorbikes ever made with my 3700 lb. 3.0 litre car.  

The Hayabusa, in stock form, is not the king of the road that its owners claim.  If you think otherwise, message me privately and we'll arrange an unveiling of your ignorance.
Neither is YOUR Supra Moron.
What a doofus..

Go fishing somewhere else.

Oh, and go back to your Momma whining, "Mommy they made fun of my stupid wager to race my booty fool car, wha wha wha.."

But, on a different note..

It is obvious that that you have the issue with the busa, not the other way around.
So, save the Drama for your mamma, cause no one here cares..

ices_rofl.gif

drop a 15 tooth front sprocket on the busa and that race is yours, and the bikes still stock

or

bolt on a supercharger, he said no turbos
smile.gif

bolt on a supercharger, he said no turbos
smile.gif
Now thats how to beat him at his own game.
tounge.gif

How does he propose to stop a Stock Busa from exceeding 160?

Whats to stop someone from entering A bored out engine?
wink.gif

He wants US to travel out to his hang out in BFE land. Where all his friends can gang up on OUR lonely a$$. Steal the money <& Prolly the bike> Sheesh!!!

fireskull.gif

Well well, I always get a kick out of someone who wants to set restrictions.  Maybe run on 3 plus or no fuel regulator.  A race is a race, the best of the best.  Alas I have a Tutbo and can not run you.  For $500 give me a break. That is not enough to even cover my gas.  I am so sure that the Ninja Eater would beat you I would wager $15,000.  Oh yes I forgot, i have one of those Turbo thingy's, just like the one under your hood.  I have eaten 3 Sup Supras, one for breakfeast and 2 for dinner.  You would need about 1800hp to match the Busa.   When you are serious about racing as in all and anything goes come back and talk.  In the mean time don't come talking rediculious grap.  $500 is not even enough for me to wipe my ass.
TDCNinjaEater.jpg

guys guys guys

don't get to wound up. this probably someone from this site that logged under a new name to screw with everyone.

just look at who hasn't posted on this thread and you can probably figure it out.

and busa raper if you are real. post a pic of your rat a$$ Supra in front of the city limit sign where you live and I'll bite the hook and race your sorry ___ at a dragstrip where real racers get it on.

eatme.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back