r77 install

Hi I'm running the stock tune for now with the sleeve in until I can get time and money together to get down to Greg for a custom tune. I would contact him for info and see what you could set up. Good Luck

Hey whats up. I'm still running the stock tune for now til I could get to Greg's shop to do the tune. Get in touch with him and see if he can help

My tuner just reflashed the factory ECU. No power commander and the bike is scary fast. No popping, no back fires, starts right up and just flies. Not sure where you are at but he is in Winchester, VA. 22601

I think $ 75.00 for a tune.

I did the full system for the 35 lb weight loss and the looks. I picked up about 7-8 hp with the plug out and a PCIII custom dyno tune.

Very nice setup. I want one. Looks like the radiator & oil cooler were still in place is that true? Enough clearance?
Thanks - Bob:bowdown:

I am willing to give someone local a discount on a custom tune with a PCIII R-77 BMC Race filter so we may add one to our library....just call mention this post...

Nice!!

Buddie of mine tested a r-77 or r22 against His akrpovich the same day and the Yosh actually made like 2-3 more Hp!!

I just put a r-22 on a buddies bike.nice pipe and the bike flys!!

Back