r u flippin kidding me??

Lowest common denominator folks...lawyers that accept these cases and greedy people that hire 'em :banghead:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I read that earlier, I guess with all the MJ trials out of the courts now, they have free time on their hands....because that suit is a waste of time.

It all boils down to personal responsibility......people are just loosing it.:banghead:

Say you are a regular person vs a first responder....cpr trained...come across an accident and save the life...doing the right thing you can be sued although being cpr trained with a card is supposed to protect you from a lawsuit...not to mention all other risks...blood bore issues...oncoming traffic in a car accident scene. It is the greed of some lawyers to collect money + get a name for themselves vs the benefit of society.

Title is misleading. He has "Intent" to sue them for the time it took them to find him to rescue him. I'm sure there is more to the story. You know how the media is with spinning the facts.

If you have an emergency operation and they save your life,but leave something in the area they operated on, do you not have the right to sue for them doing a bad job, even though they saved your life? Looking at the picture, there isn't a lot for them to have to go through in order to find out if a person is trapped.

Sadly, these stories are not uncommon which is why a lot of people will assist and then leave. It is our society these days, help and possibly be sued or let someone suffer. This is the reason why people look the other way when someone is in need of help a lot of times yet will jump to help an animal in need.

^ my exact train of thought! I will help those in need but won't linger when the dust settles.

Say you are a regular person vs a first responder....cpr trained...come across an accident and save the life...doing the right thing you can be sued although being cpr trained with a card is supposed to protect you from a lawsuit...not to mention all other risks...blood bore issues...oncoming traffic in a car accident scene. It is the greed of some lawyers to collect money + get a name for themselves vs the benefit of society.

Most states , if not all have Good Samaritan Laws that protect everyone from arses like this. I don't follow the news, have not read this article, but it will be interesting if anything comes from this. The problem in America is that lawyers write the laws and they write them so lawyers can make money. I've been forced to go through this crap a handful of times during my life because insurance companies for example will not talk to you without a lawyer. Bottom line, the check is sent to the lawyer, and after he gets through cutting it up, you are lucky if you get 10% of a settlement. It's a freaking joke. We need deep tort reform and a return to common sense in this country but it will never happen.

INSURANCE COMPANIES DON'T PAY CLAIMS COMSUMERS DO

INSURANCE COMPANIES DON'T PAY CLAIMS COMSUMERS DO
not really. costumers pay rates and insurance companies invest that money and earn obscene amounts of money from their investments and from those investments they pay claims so the claims are being paid by the insurance company with money invested by consumers. no different for any insurance company or bank for that matter. the bank takes ur money and invests it then pays people 1% when they earn 10% on money customers have invested.

not really. costumers pay rates and insurance companies invest that money and earn obscene amounts of money from their investments and from those investments they pay claims so the claims are being paid by the insurance company with money invested by consumers. no different for any insurance company or bank for that matter. the bank takes ur money and invests it then pays people 1% when they earn 10% on money customers have invested.

I'll be as nice as I can this morning consumers pay for everything .

Unfreek'n believable! I can say what I really think about this moron (at least not if I don't want to get smacked with the ban hammer). :mad: :madfire: :madfire:

Back