R.I.P. Trooper thoughts and prayers

That's so sad...I thought in most states drivers have to move to the left lane if there's a police officer making a traffic stop. I know that's the law here in Virginia, but I also know I see a bunch that never do it...

I cringe every time I see anyone pulled over for any reason with traffic speeding by...so many are so careless...

RIP David :down:

Yes very bad, Pa. has a new law about speed &/or lane... won't help when someone is not paying attention. Tough job, we had a long time State Cop just get shot..Trooper Brad Wilson, I hear he is paralyzed.

This link is appropriate.

Welsh - My Christmas Eve - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought in most states drivers have to move to the left lane if there's a police officer making a traffic stop.
yea thats the law in many areas but in reality its just not practical to do all of the time. especially in areas with heavy traffic and especially with 18 wheelers cause everyone is traveling fast in the center and inside lane so its difficult for them to do.

I cringe every time I stop a car on the highway. can't wait to get back to city streets. no one slows down and its the reason many troopers die in the line of duty.

Ct. had a trooper die last year after being azzholed by some loser who was havn a domestic in the car with his GF. as you can see he had no chance. RIP

enfield_crash_1_20100902220029_640_480.JPG

Back