Quiz! Which bike should you ride?

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Ducati ST4s
You scored 2 moxie, 9 zeal, and 7 pomp!

You love riding, simply for the sake of riding. On the way to work, you sometimes find yourself taking the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. Your mastery came about as a side effect from your love of the sport, although to be honest, you originally got into it because you thought a motorcycle would make you look cool.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as reasonably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Because you are a bit image-conscious and have a touch of ego, your bike is a Ducati. A practical Ducati, but a Ducati nonetheless.

Thanx.:banghead:

I had to fill it all out to find they want an e-mail address.

TIMEWASTER!!:cursin:

Rob

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

OK

Says my bike is an FJR1300 too. :rofl:
Sorry, Homie don't think so.

Several questions on that test (as with most "motorcycle personality" tests I've took) left me wishing for a, "D. None of the above", option.
Ah well, was fun anyway.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 3 moxie, 13 zeal, and 1 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding. You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. ???

Ducati Monster

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 3 moxie, 7 zeal, and 3 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

Ducati ST4s? What the heck is that?

At least it wasn't a Harley. I was really worried.

5 Moxie, 15 Zeal, 6 Pomp Whatever all that means.

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Hahaha Don't think so. I already have a MONSTER!!

5969_97480018900_571908900_1991211_1927238_n.jpg

Yamaha FJR 1300result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 3 moxie, 7 zeal, and 4 pomp!

Back