Quiz! Which bike should you ride?

Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels

LOL

+1 Guess we should be friends:rofl:

You scored 13 moxie, 10 zeal, and 9 pomp!
You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.

Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

Last edited:
You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

35/100 You scored 3 on moxie, higher than 35% of your peers.
87/100 You scored 11 on zeal, higher than 87% of your peers.
37/100 You scored 2 on pomp, higher than 37% of your peers.

At least they got the CCs right:whistle:

Last edited:
I own a hayabusa, i wasnt dumb enough to take the stupid quizz in the first place

996 here

17478414950477245043.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png.jpeg

HelloQuizzy.com: Aprilia RSV Mille

7-5-10

You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.
Seriously. The Mille's power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you're not having fun, and you're riding less than you did on your old bike. If you're not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Back