Quickshifter Question....

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,

Just looking for a quickshifter for my 2010 Busa. I had posted about lowering my busa in another thread and thanks a bunch for all the replies, as I picked up my parts for it.

Now I'm looking for a quickshifter setup. My question is, what is the majority of the riders on here using? I was having a look at the MPS Air Shifter kit on schnitz racing, and the Muzzy's Air Shifter kit. I kind of like the feature of the Muzzy's of using the horn, but being able to turn off the system when I am riding on the street, however it is a bit pricy (not an issue though, just want the best bang for the buck ya know?).

Do you guys have any recommendations?

Thanks a bunch.
ColdBusa

I am running a Cycletek air shifter on mine and will be running the same one on the new bike in building right now.

Also intrested in air shifter (also from Alberta!), Have you looked at the little extra $ for CO2 instead of air, lots of shifts (read 200-300) for a bottle. And for the delay which you have to have I was thinking of ECU programming for the delay instead of "another" control box (cheaper too!).

I also have the cycletek co2 kit on my bike. Had it a year and a half and ZERO problems or missed shifts yet. Plug and play harness is nice too. I use ecu editor to control it and do not need any other electronics to run it.

Back