Quick Vid On My New '16 Black/gray Busa

BlkButyBusa

Registered
As promised, a quick vid taken during my second ride on my 'Busa. It's an old Hero 1 gopro so please pardon the lack of clarity. The mount is a hard aluminum piece under the mirror mount without any damping so there is a lot of vibration and jello. Hope to add a piece of rubber soon. Will try my Hero 5 blk next.. perhaps will see an improvement. Next step is to attach to my helmet. A lot of riders get good footage that way.

The clip is taken in the eastern part of Connecticut near the RI border. After passing through a small town, the pavement changes to brand new with no one around so a brief roll on the throttle and I'm sailing up the hill in a smooth right hand arc. Only briefly though as I am reaching the crest of a hill.. Never know what's on the other side. :rolleyes:
Check out the dipstick in the truck backing onto the road in my lane... I'm sure I woke him up a bit.
As my Australian friends would say, such a wanker! The outback getting ready to pull out of the gas station had me a bit concerned, but she saw me eventually. :redface:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnGni9R_S1u2139sps48TW_Ckc-O

I have more footage. Just need to edit it down and focus on the highlights. There is quite a bit of following other vehicles. It's a holiday weekend. Lots of Sunday drivers.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday.
:beerchug:

Back