quick question

That maybe state specific. If ya get one, just don't bring attention to yourself by doing stupid stuff.

(BiG-T @ Oct. 02 2006,15:10) That maybe state specific.  If ya get one, just don't bring attention to yourself by doing stupid stuff.
ya..sure..drive the speed limit, use your turn signals, yield to the other guy and wave etc.
laugh.gif

Is that what you mean big t?

runeight...

Many are not. If you do not draw attention to yourself then possibly no problems. Technically they are illegal as most do not offer a license plate light, which is required. On Marine Corps installations...definately a no-go. It really depends on the local laws.

Thx guys I kinda figured it was a yes but no kinda deal... gonna cut off the drag tree get the swing arm plate and install a UFO... im sure its just a fix it ticket worse case... if so ill fab up a plate holder and add a light back to normal spot...  

Im still deciding on exhaust... devil high mount slip on or hmf high mount slip on... both carbon fiber... which would you guys go with? not moving on a full exhaust cause she will be turbo'ed eventually

(runeight @ Oct. 02 2006,18:29)
(BiG-T @ Oct. 02 2006,15:10) That maybe state specific.  If ya get one, just don't bring attention to yourself by doing stupid stuff.
ya..sure..drive the speed limit, use your turn signals, yield to the other guy and wave etc.  
laugh.gif

Is that what you mean big t?

runeight...
Right! Just ride like VABusa and you'll be golden!

laugh.gif
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

dude im a police officer in shreveport louisiana and ill be the first to tell you, most cities have bigger problems on their hands than your license plate light. Do your mods just dont act like an idiot on your bike and im pretty sure no LEO is gonna give you a second look. unless he thinks your bike is awesome. a 1/4 of the police department have bikes here.

I made a lengthy post around here somewhere on this, because I was pulled over for my swingarm bracket, so I moved it.  When he pulled me over, I was riding very aggressively through a turn (looked like I was leaning, a lot) cop started following me and about a mile and a half later, hit his lights... I don't think he would have given me a second thought if he hadn't noticed my riding (not the bike)... biggest thing with the relocators is that people don't put lights on them, which will attract attention at night...

Oh, and I like Devils...
firedevil.gif

Just so people dont take my last post wrong...

bessie_left_on_stand.jpg

Mustang, your bike looks like a toy model ... CLEAN!

Anyways as for the topic, here in Florida a buddy of mine got a "Fix It Ticket". He was told to place the tag where it belongs or get a light shining on it. I guess if you ride a lot in the daytime it wouldn't be much of a problem, its a different story if you ride at night though.

Back