Quick question

jay363

Registered
I'm trying to find a good place to order some hid or led lights for my busa (headlights and tail) I found the tail lights but I can't find the head lights anyone know where I can get them?

Ok one more question do you know how to tighten the chain? Sorry for all the questions I'm trying to get my bike ready to ride when I go back home this month.

On your way home you should pick up a Haynes manual and look it over, lots of information on how to do just about everything you will want to do, including tightening the chain.

If you bought this bike new the owners manual will show you how to do that as well.

Quick answer, loosen the nut on the rear axel, loosen the "locking" nut on the bolt that comes out of the swing arm and butts against the block the axel goes through.(both sides) Turn the bolt and equal number of times on each side till the chain has about 1/2-3/4 of an inch of play. Tightin the locking nut, tighten the axel nut and go ride:thumbsup:

Alright I found headlights but have no idea which ones to buy. 55watt bulb type: h4 hi/lo Bulb color: 8000k??? No I didn't buy the bike new but I'm going to start reading up on things to do to my bike thanks guys. But for now I'm just asking questions because I dunno where else to turn. So will those lights work with an 04 hayabusa

Alright I found headlights but have no idea which ones to buy. 55watt bulb type: h4 hi/lo Bulb color: 8000k??? No I didn't buy the bike new but I'm going to start reading up on things to do to my bike thanks guys. But for now I'm just asking questions because I dunno where else to turn. So will those lights work with an 04 hayabusa

HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning
That is the one you need. You want to get one 35W for the low beam and one 55W for the high beam. That is what I got and it is very nice. As for the color i got 6000k. It is pretty blueish. If you got 8000k it is going to be very very blue. 5000k will have a very slight blue and 4500k will be pure white.

Alright good del thanks man. I got 35watt H7 8000k and 1 55watt h7 5000k for a little bit brighter hi beam thanks for your help

Back