QUICK! Need advice

Mojo1094

Registered
There are a couple of busa's on ebay that I am considering. They are cheap, really cheap, and mention nothing of damage, etc. I would get the vehicles inspected (there is a 3rd party that ebay uses). But, I was curious, is there anything else I should look for? Ask about? etc.

I am selling an 02 954 for the busa. I want the busa for a touring bike, and they both have all the original equip. so yeah. Any advice/comments are appreciated.

If it sound to good to be true, it usually is. There are a ton of scams on ebay. Take the advice of those on this board, they have never steered me wrong. And when you get yours, well have to hook up for a ride, Im not far away!

Stay away from those eBay deals! They are scams!
guns.gif

They aren't going to come right out and say they are a scam, just take our word for it.

contact BillBell here on the org, he has an awsome bike for sell, Ive seen it in person numerous times and he is a stand up guy that lives close enough to go look at.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132428943 -->

There are a couple of busa's on ebay that I am considering. They are cheap, really cheap, and mention nothing of damage, etc. I would get the vehicles inspected (there is a 3rd party that ebay uses). But, I was curious, is there anything else I should look for? Ask about? etc.

I am selling an 02 954 for the busa. I want the busa for a touring bike, and they both have all the original equip. so yeah. Any advice/comments are appreciated.
Let me guess...he lives in the UK and will ship the bike as soon as payment is recieved and you will have seven days to inspect the bike and if unsatisfied you can return it for a full refund. C'mon sounds great but guess what there is NO BIKE if you look at some of those ebay ads you 'll see some with the same pictures in them...ah ha! If you can't go see the bike in person don't even think about it. There I hope I just saved you some money and frustration. Just be patient, there will be Busa's for sale in your area you can actually test drive!

If you can't give him the money in prson and get the title changed over AT THE SAME TIME . I would forget it . NOBODY is going to sell that bike with those mods for a buy it now price of $2,900 !

that's my bag. I was waiting to hear from him on monday. If he said "yeah, let's do it" that's fine. I'll meet him half way between or something, cash in hand. Ahh well, maybe it's just a dream at this point. I still would like a busa, but i'll prolly just wait till summer, buy 'er new. I don't want all the chrome and crazy ####. air shifters are for cheaters anyway. *j/k.

Buy it now price for under 3K? For an '05 no less! He's either stupid, or this is scam. Buy it now. Tell him you will fly out there and ride it home. No way can you touch a used '05 for under 3K. Run the deal that way. You are not out of pocket any cash saying you will have cash in hand and have him pick you up at the airport. That should cover it.
If he gives you negative feedback, you pass it back saying he's an ebay scammer to the hilt!
I'd be on a plane with cash in hand. Even if it's wadded, the parts alone are worth it. An engine with less than 2K? You could buy a second bike locally and mix the two together.

Back