Quick and Easy Gen II PC III Map Help

johnsonz681

Registered
Hello anyone that is willing to help. This is my first post, about my first Busa. I have had a few GSXR's and maps are easy to find for any set up, but I am having a hard time finding a correct map now.

I have a 2008 with PCIII, Yosh TRC carbon full system, K&N filter and Pair Valve Block Offs. I am having a hard time finding a map that is right. I am having the bike dyno'd the first of August, but I am just looking for something decent for now.

The DynoJet site has only slip on and stock set ups. Does anyone have a good one that is right for this or a link???

Any and all help/advice is appreciated.

Thanks again.

A Yosh pipe with O2 sensor installed doesn't require a PC. Best of luck with finding a base map

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

This should be close enough M20-008-004 Yoshimura R77 full exhaust , Stock air filter

I'm really back to no PC needed. This is from the performance section of the Yosh product sheet

OEM:
Yoshimura with Insert:
Yoshimura without Insert:
178.18 HP - 107.48 TQ
176.77 HP - 101.81 TQ
183.32 HP - 107.48 TQ

+100 Dadofthree hit it on the nail. A good tune will make it better but ur bike will run perfectly fine without it. Save your effort and wait til you get it tuned.

Oh and :welcome: to the org. We need some pics of the bike. We have :rulez: here.. :beerchug:

Thanks for the advice and welcoming. I'll just stick to the R77 map for now and wait for the real tuning. No PC5 because unfortunately my bike is one year too old. PC3 is only available option. Thanks again guys.

No PC5 because unfortunately my bike is one year too old. PC3 is only available option.

I know only a PC3 is listed on Dynojet's site but there are a few 08 owners here who are running the PC5. Sounds like you have already bought the PC3 though

Yeah, I have. But I wouldn't be opposed to another purchase if I knew the benefits of the PC5 made up for it. What are the major differences besides the auto tune capability?

Back