Quick access clutch cover

Jay

Donating Member
Registered
coverglass.jpg

The original Busa quick access clutch covers are back. Complete with oem sight glass.

Cast from the same T6 alloy as top fuel engine blocks and CNC machined for perfect fit.

The entire clutch can be serviced by just removing six screws. No more hassle with gaskets. No more oil on the ground in your pit area.

This very popular item has supply problems in the past. APE has made arrangments to see this will no longer be a problem. We will have great supply and we are reintroducing this product with an awsome racer price for a limited time.
#QCC1300GSX  $299.00  http://www.hayabusazone.com/

Jay,

It looks like these are not as deep as some of the others. Will they fit under the stock bodywork? It is using an o-ring for the quick access seal?

Nice looking part!

Rick

(Commuta_Busa @ Jun. 07 2007,07:25) will a lock up clutch fit in it?
That will be the double edged sword. I’m guessing if a lockup fits, it won’t fit under the stock plastic.

(Professor @ Jun. 07 2007,05:51)
(Commuta_Busa @ Jun. 07 2007,07:25) will a lock up clutch fit in it?
That will be the double edged sword. I’m guessing if a lockup fits, it won’t fit under the stock plastic.
ain't that always the case
pissed.gif

that's what I'm wondering. If it doesn't fit beneath the stock plastic then will it at least be flexible enough for a lock up...

What do you think... can a cover be machines for a lock up AND still fit underneath? I've never measured it...

would it matter, if it's a quick access cover wouldn't you want to cut the plastics to get to it?

(blaize @ Jun. 07 2007,10:36) would it matter, if it's a quick access cover wouldn't you want to cut the plastics to get to it?
I'd like it to be quicker access than stock, but I don't want to cut the plastic and loose the "stock" look. That is also the reason my air shifter is more hidden than the common installs.

(Professor @ Jun. 07 2007,09:08)
(blaize @ Jun. 07 2007,10:36) would it matter, if it's a quick access cover wouldn't you want to cut the plastics to get to it?
I'd like it to be quicker access than stock, but I don't want to cut the plastic and loose the "stock" look. That is also the reason my air shifter is more hidden than the common installs.
how did you install it?
I want to put one on mine but I don't like the normal location.

And I understand in keeping it stock look

I'll reply in the mod section. I don't want to hijack Jay's thread.

(Professor @ Jun. 07 2007,09:08)
+1 I always like to stay as stock looking (to the untrained eye) as possible. Hacking a big cutout for the clutch cover kinda kills that for me.

Back