Questions about stage 1 turbo kits quality

U can't trust anyone anymore

Thank God that what you are saying is NOT true. There are many shops that have spent YEARS cultivating their reputations, one customer at a time. There is a pinned thread right in this section of Quality Turbo Install Centers that you can go through to find someone competent. RCC Turbos also has its own list of authorized dealers and installers for their products. One of the purposes of this forum is to air one's experiences with different shops - this is one way you can avoid getting "JACKED" :lol:

Just another satisfied customer of Richard here...I had a few questions and he replied late sat night and sunday am...here really makes himself available and he offers a well designed kit.

An update, Rick has most all my engine components in, the only thing we are waiting on our ARP head studs which should be in this week. He is right on target for the build. After this the bike goes back to Jack for the turbo kit/install & tune.

.jpg

How is Jack going to tune it without a dyno?:whistle:

Jack uses a place in Grand Rapids MI to do his tuning I hear. I spoke w/Rick more today and he graciously offered to take care the turbo installation & tune. The only things I will have to probably get on the side are the 1:1 fuel regulator & 3 bar map sensor (which technically Jack should supply because it should come w/the kit, but if its a year old and been on a show bike then it won't have that.) I let him know that I wanted Rick to do the whole thing and he told both Rick and I that he would have the turbo to him tomorrow morning. Time will soon tell!

gsx1300rr, i hope this works out in your favor.

Everything seems to be working great now, Jack gave the RCC turbo to Rick along w/my BOV & Golfer clutch/brake lines with no fuss, now its in the hands of someone who is honest. The turbo kit is a year old but both Rick & Richard have offered to back me for the additional 1 yr warranty. :beerchug: Great guys!

Back