Question regarding the starter clutch upgrade (not typical)

cbibb

Registered
Hey guys I have been off of a busa for some years now but looking to get another. I am well aware of the 99-02 issues as I have had several. The last one I did I got the clutch,starter,cover, gears etc from Goldenchild. I am currently looking at a 02 that has not had the upgrade yet (that I am aware of). I have been searching ebay trying to piece together parts and see a bunch of "new upgraded-one way starter clutch upgrades". Are these any good or just a waste of time?? If I end up getting the 02 is there anyone that sells the complete swap kit? Anyone know if Goldenchild still sells the whole kit? Thanks guys, glad to be back on the forum, hopefully have the bike soon!!

Try messaging him on Facebook or calling the shop
50838586-6FA5-4DBE-855E-92FFAAFCB28E.png

Hey bro glad your getting back to it.. just shoot me a email or call.

I hope all you folks are well.

Thanks guys!! I will getting with you shortly Daniel. I dont have facebook and I live in the country part of Florida so the only internet I have is satellite which is super slow sometimes. I was having trouble finding him. Much appreciated!!

Hey bro glad your getting back to it.. just shoot me a email or call.

I hope all you folks are well.

Daniel, you mind if I poke your brain a little bit about the same situation? I have a 2000 that's starting to give me trouble and I was going to upgrade the starter clutch parts.

Back