Question on RC Components Stock Size Wheel Spacer

hayabusafalcon

Registered
I am Putting on my new RC components rear wheel in a Trac Dynamics swing arm, the swing arm and Rc rim are stock size, if anybody has the Rc sprocket side wheel spacer that is not installed on their bike yet could they please:please: take the measurement of the shoulder that fits inside the bearing. I think the shoulder on the one I got from RC is too long, the shoulder on mine measures 15mm. I will call them tomorrow and ask them, but it is driving me crazy and thought I might be able to rectify the problem today. Thanks in advance,Myles.

Rear Wheel Spacer 001.JPG

COOOOOOOOOOL, I'm the only one on this board with stock size RC component rims that are not installed.:lol:

Yep:whistle:

Ive got ant ATC 240 kit, the wheel takes RC sprockets and i think it was made by them, but ive got a pinch issue goin on, so you dont wanna know about my spacers. Please post up what thye tell ya tho:thumbsup:

well i really cant measure mine for you since theres not much left of them. I think there has got to be issues with this setup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0224111932-01.jpg

0228111548-00.jpg

0224111933-01.jpg

0228111547-00.jpg

0227111525-00.jpg

Back