Question On Gen2 Turbo Kit

There is a lot mixed reviews about on3 kits floating around on pretty much any forum. The mustang guys say that they are junk or that you can buy the piping from them and get your own turbo. Hopefully someone that tried on a hayabusa can give you some info.

Rcc puts together some great turbo kits. We have a couple of site sponsors here that are dealers and can hook you up with a great deal.

I'm on about a 3,500 budget for parts, Do you stock these on3 busa kits or have anyone running them that could possibly give me some feedback?

I'm on about a 3,500 budget for parts, Do you stock these on3 busa kits or have anyone running them that could possibly give me some feedback?

The least expensive RCC turbo system for a Gen 2 would the Stage One Gen 2 Ecu Editor kit, which runs $4450, the sale price right now on this kit would be $4228. Although it can be installed on a stock motor, you would be limited to 4 pounds of boost, netting you about 220-230 rear wheel. Stainless valves, valve springs and a spacer plate would allow you to run 8 pounds on pump, netting 260 or so rear wheel. My suggestion to you is to up your budget some if you want to have a great running reliable turbo bike make some good power . . .

Back