Question on accessories

Look up the Oklahoma Highway Patrol bike on here. They have the Corbin set up & you can PM the officer in charge to ask for an opinion. :thumbsup:

check out warchilds setup..hard to beat Mototech...a german company I believe..but I bought their rack for my Givi case..since I split lanes once I get to the city it is more useful than sidebags. Many org. members dislike how it changes the lines of the bike so expect some flack..but everyone here are busaphiles and they use their bikes different ways..track, sportstouring, drag, twisties, bling-blingers, etc. The Busa can be modified to a very powerful and exciting sports touring bike. Don't be afraid to set it up the way you intend its usage.

DSC02965.JPG

if you decide to go with the soft bags i highly recommend the Oxford Humpback series. i have the tank, tail, and saddle bags and i love them.

i couldn't justify the hard bags for the money since i only use mine on lengthy trips and not daily.

Eeeeew, bags on a Busa.......???

But that's the beauty of the Hayabusa... a bike that does all things well, travel, custom, hyper-sport, drag. :laugh: That thread I wrote a couple years ago is pretty handy too. If you get outside the realm of hard bags, you have limit-less options with soft-luggage too. I opted for soft saddlebags b/c I'm only traveling march-october, so for commuting or running around the Sierra's, can go light.

I have a member on my forum that has done the givi hard bags & top case to his black busa.

Here's stock pic of the givi's.

busa-givi-bags.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the soft bags but it doesn't look like the passenger will be able to very comfortable with those bags there?

The Ventura pack will mount forward facing for solo, and rear facing for passenger. Same bag, same mount.

check out warchilds setup..hard to beat Mototech...a german company I believe..but I bought their rack for my Givi case..since I split lanes once I get to the city it is more useful than sidebags. Many org. members dislike how it changes the lines of the bike so expect some flack..but everyone here are busaphiles and they use their bikes different ways..track, sportstouring, drag, twisties, bling-blingers, etc. The Busa can be modified to a very powerful and exciting sports touring bike. Don't be afraid to set it up the way you intend its usage.

Well said, well spoken! :thumbsup:

But that's the beauty of the Hayabusa... a bike that does all things well, travel, custom, hyper-sport, drag. :laugh: That thread I wrote a couple years ago is pretty handy too. If you get outside the realm of hard bags, you have limit-less options with soft-luggage too. I opted for soft saddlebags b/c I'm only traveling march-october, so for commuting or running around the Sierra's, can go light.

I have a member on my forum that has done the givi hard bags & top case to his black busa.

Here's stock pic of the givi's.

View attachment 117457

I agree the Busa does everything well but I really hate the look of a top box especially when its mounted alone with no side bags. Touring solo all I use is a 24" seatbag netted on behind me with extended 'bungee' bolts and a small tankbag. Roomy enough for 10+ days on the road.

IMG002Small.jpg

Keeps the nice lines of the Busa clean...

IMG011Small.jpg

If I needed the rear seat for a passenger I'd still stay away from a top box and go with soft side bags. Corbin's version is way too expensive and they hold very little.

Keepin it trim

IMG013Small.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys. you guys are right so many cool ways to set up the busa, Thats why I own one to enjoy it every way possiable. There's not a better bike in my opinion.

Back