Question on a posting

SkootRRgirl

Registered
Does anyone know the answer to this question?????

I am having a difficult time getting a hold of a moderator or administrator to ask this question, and maybe you all can help. The bike group I belong to is having their first annual event and I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post an invite to you all on the org. Does anyone know the answer to that? If so let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
thanks for your help. I was thinking the same thing I just don't want to get in trouble for posting that if it isn't allowed.

generally if its a group ride/event things are cool. if its an event with sponsors, etc that's not a charity, particularly if you benefit from.... generally you should slide those past Capt or someone first. of course that's just observation, I've got no standing to bless anything here :laugh:

Just do what you want. These guys bark is MUCH worse than their bite. This is a great board and they would warn you before any action is taken. This is my #1 bike board ten times over. The experience here is very deep and everyone is very helpful. :welcome:

Back