Question? How to change odometer kilometers/ miles

Wayneswa

Registered
I bought my 03 Busa from Canada and the Speedo reads in MPH but the odometer reads in kilometers. How do I change the odometer to read MPH? And if I do change it will the the speedometer read in kilometers?
Wayne League City, TX.

have you checked your manual? you might have to hit a combination of buttons to change it back. I hope so, or you're going to be very familiar with the metric system, lol

Mike

Not sure if you can change it, but there are options! A couple of sites on line can for a fee modify your gauges to display miles. Make sure they're certified and do some looking around. Prices for this service vary greatly!!

O.K. I have a 2002 canadian(spec) Busa.
I bought it in Japan and shipped here to
california where the navy moved me.

I had to convert my KPH to MPH heres what ya do:

Goto www.blackrobotics.com and buy a YELLO BOX(99 dollars).
Then buy a set of gauges (i have mototek 85 dollars) there are some for sale here or ebay. Just the face plates though.

This mod took me 45 minutes for the yellow box but i sodered and
heat shrunk. The gauages took about 1 hour because i was being careful and my 6 year old daughter helped.

GOOD LUCK BRO.

FATJAP

SORRY I DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE POST.

YOU'LL HAVE TO BUY A WHOLE GAUGE SET.
CHECK EBAY. IT'S THE WHOLE UNIT.

FATJAP

P.S. I DID ALOT OF RESEARCH BEFORE I SHIPPED MINE.

I am facing the same problem.There must be a way to change the digital odometer from kilometers to miles.My speedometer supports both miles and kilometers.There is a procedure with a key compination but i have not find it yet.

Back