question... for the site MARINE BIOLOGIST

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
we walk the dogs on a local beach that is frequented by sea otters. These sea-going varmits seem to taunt the dogs. Are they trying to lure them out to deeper water? Are they just playin' with them? whats they're deal?

Should the wife be concerned? She's scared these lil over-sized ocean goin' hampsters will attack the dogs.

anybody? class? anyone?

Bueler? Bueler? Bueler?

from what I've been told so far.... they are not sea otters.

They are river otters.

Dont know if that makes a difference....

Ahhh, another case of the annoying sea otter of death!

Luckly for the mouse and the pup they're only in the "River otter of harmful intentions and verbal taunting" catagory.

Best be careful Rubb! They have been know to spirit away loved ones and make mad passionate love to them, then return them spoilt for mere human company!

Dogs aren't part of an otters diet, so they won't try to eat them (unless maybe it's a really small dog that looks like a big mouse).
Otters mainly eat shell fish and muscles, so don't dress your dogs like crab, clam or lobsters.

Based on what I do know of otters, do worry about the dogs. Their big enough to deal with the "Over-sized-wet-hamster" kind of problem if it ever happens. It would only get ugly if one of your dogs actually caught an otter on land. Then the otter would bite and try to get away to the water , and their teeth are very sharp.

Otters are very playful. Yes they will "tuant and run". They're going to run for the water, because they more efficient moving in the water (the downright acrobatic underwater).

Signed: "Over-sized-wet-hamster" fan

beerchug.gif

Sea otters, friends...
smile.gif

Your dogs, chicken...
laugh.gif
Or, do they taste like chicken? Hrmmm, hard to tell...

Dogs aren't part of an otters diet, so they won't try to eat them (unless maybe it's a really small dog that looks like a big mouse).
Otters mainly eat shell fish and muscles, so don't dress your dogs like crab, clam or lobsters.

Based on what I do know of otters, do worry about the dogs.  Their big enough to deal with the "Over-sized-wet-hamster" kind of problem if it ever happens.  It would only get ugly if one of your dogs actually caught an otter on land.  Then the otter would bite and try to get away to the water , and their teeth are very sharp.

Otters are very playful.  Yes they will "tuant and run".  They're going to run for the water, because they more efficient moving in the water (the downright acrobatic underwater).

Signed: "Over-sized-wet-hamster" fan

beerchug.gif
aahhh the voice of reason
umnik.gif

Ahhh, another case of the annoying sea otter of death!

Luckly for the mouse and the pup they're only in the "River otter of harmful intentions and verbal taunting" catagory.

Best be careful Rubb!  They have been know to spirit away loved ones and make mad passionate love to them, then return them spoilt for mere human company!
and of course the cry of insanity
crazy.gif

Sea otters, friends...
smile.gif

Your dogs, chicken...
laugh.gif
 Or, do they taste like chicken?  Hrmmm, hard to tell...
followed by the multiple personality disfunctional being know as....
         the North American Female.

its not THAT time of the month is it kitten?  
bomb.gif
Well, she did post the Homelife Security link!  
wink.gif
Actually GUYS, thanks for inquiring...

All signs point to "yes"...

Hey, you asked...it's your own damn fault...
laugh.gif

Signed,
One of MANY dysfunctional North American Females...

laugh.gif

Actually, it's Friday and the office is quiet, I don't have users calling me and whining, I'm no longer feeling that "bloated" feeling we gals get...

I'd say it's only DEFCON LEVEL 2 - GUARDED...

So what's the current "Threat Level" today?  Just so we can be prepared?  
biggrin.gif
relax gentleman... I've taken the liberty of mailing her 3 boxes of the super slims(those ain't fuggin' cigars by the way) a quart an' half of bubble bath, 2 bottles of nice white wine, a pound of fine German chocolate , o ya , and a coupon for Half-off at a local gun shop.
Everything will be fine men...

just slowly back away from the keyboard...

smile an' nod alot....

ok rubber
we are even, I foggen sent the replay with the text in it.
anyway, it wasn't important.

maybe this 80 lbs FREEDOM POODLE could give a good fight

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109961978 -->

Picture_032.jpg

So what's the current "Threat Level" today?  Just so we can be prepared?  
biggrin.gif
relax gentleman... I've taken the liberty of mailing her 3 boxes of the super slims(those ain't fuggin' cigars by the way)  a quart an' half of bubble bath, 2 bottles of nice white wine, a pound of fine German chocolate , o ya , and a coupon for Half-off at a local gun shop.  
       Everything will be fine men...

just slowly back away from the keyboard...

smile an' nod alot....
I'd better get them in T-minus 3 hours and counting...

Where's the UPS guy...
mad.gif

FREEDOM POODLE?

Someone sold you a bear and told you it was a poodle...

<!--EDIT|DAB
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109972664 -->

Back